|Web Meeting Integration, Integration, ILT, Session, Virtual Training, Zoom, Zoom Marketplace, OAuth App|
- The new ZOOM web meeting integration is available under System -> Web Meeting Integrations.
- Follow the instructions available under ‘info’ bubble to create an application on your zoom account and enter the relevant application public key and secret key in the screen shown above. On click of Zoom develop guide hyperlink you will be taken to Zoom documentation page for single sign on set-up. Click on Zoom app marketplace hyperlink as highlighted in the screen below.
- Login with your Zoom account and navigate to ‘Build App’ action as highlighted below.
- Now click on OAuth -> Create
- Name your app, select ‘user-managed app’ radio button, and uncheck publishing on zoom marketplace.
- Next enter the redirect URI from your Inquisiq LMS to the screen below.
- Add details on information tab and move to scope tab and select the highlighted options as shown below.
- After this copy the client ID and secret key from app credential tab into Inquisiq Zoom web meeting set-up.
- Once set-up Zoom will appear as one of the ILT session type while creating an ILT session.
- Number of seats for Zoom ILT session type will be populated as your Zoom plan.
- Session meeting date setting will only have the provision to add one date/time slot.
- Meeting password option is available with Zoom sessions.
- URL registration and URL attend fields are disabled for Zoom ILT sessions.
- Organizer field is to link your Zoom account details.
- Once the Zoom ILT session is created, the session will also be available on your Zoom account
- Zoom session will display with the Zoom icon below screens.
- ILT dashboard
- ILT session List
- Calendar widget
- ILT session enrollment
- Roster can be automatically managed with the new ‘Synchronize with Zoom’ which will appear for session’s which have taken place and instructors can update the roster on click of ‘Synchronize with Zoom’ link which is available under manage roster -> enrolled list.
- After synchronizing, the status of enrolled users will update to ‘Complete’.
- Any user who were not part of the original roster but had attended the session, the system will notify you about them and you can action their attendance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.